The world's largest faculty of nursing”
This Postgraduate Certificate addresses the main aspects of trauma and vascular emergencies in Primary Care, so as to enable you to face situations that may compromise patient health. Learn how to identify, initially treat and eventually transfer patients with osteoarticular and vascular problems from primary health care to the hospital"
This Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Trauma and Vascular Emergencies in Primary Care is a complete program that includes comprehensive plans of systematized action in the face of musculoskeletal emergencies and those of neurosurgical etiology that primary care nurses must face in their daily clinical practice, helping them to make prompt and precise decisions.
The program includes various approaches to trauma and its systemic consequences in different parts of the body, as well as patient care for polytrauma, cerebral hemorrhages, arterial ischemia, DVT or aneurysmal disease. It also offers workshops designed to update nursing procedures such as mobilization and immobilization of trauma patients, functional bandaging, casting, wound dressings and suturing.
The program contents are based on the latest scientific evidence and the experience of renowned professionals in the field of Primary Care, which makes them practical and easy to transfer to routine clinical work.
Update your knowledge through the Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Trauma and Vascular Emergencies in Primary Care in a practical way adapted to your needs"
The Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Trauma and Vascular Emergencies in Primary Care contains the most complete and up-to-date scientific program on the market. The most important features of the Postgraduate Certificate are:
- Clinical cases presented by experts in the different specialties. The graphic, schematic, and eminently practical contents with which they are created, provide scientific and practical information on the disciplines that are essential for professional practice
- Latest developments in diagnostic and therapeutic nursing action in the most frequent trauma and vacular emergencies in the primary health care setting; it also includes the approach to trauma, wounds, burns and hemorrhages, as well as managing patients with cerebral hemorrhage and implementingthe Polytrauma Code
- Presentation of nursing procedures, diagnostic and therapeutic techniques, such as workshops on mobilization and immobilization of trauma patients, functional bandaging, casting, dressings or sutures
- An entire module dedicated to vascular emergencies
- An algorithm-based interactive learning system for decision-making in the clinical situations presented throughout the course
- All of this will be complemented by theoretical lessons, questions to the expert, debate forums on controversial topics, and individual reflection assignments
- Content that is accessible from any fixed or portable device with an Internet connection
This Postgraduate Certificate may be the best investment you can make in the selection of a refresher program for two reasons: in addition to updating your knowledge of Nursing in Trauma and Vascular Emergencies in Primary Care, you will obtain a qualification from TECH Technological University"
Forming part of the teaching staff is a group of professionals in the field of Primary Care, who bring to this course their work experience, as well as a group of renowned specialists, recognised by esteemed scientific communities.
The multimedia content developed with the latest educational technology will provide the professional with situated and contextual learning, i.e., a simulated environment that will provide immersive training program to train in real situations.
The program design is based on Problem-Based Learning, by means of which the nursing professional must try to solve the different professional practice situations that arise throughout the Postgraduate Certificate. For this reason, you will be assisted by an innovative, interactive video system created by renowned of health and and experienced experts in the field of trauma and vascular emergencies in primary care with extensive teaching experience.
This Postgraduate Certificate provides training in simulated environments, which provides immersive learning designed to train professionals for real situations"
It includes clinical cases to bring the program's degree as close as possible to the reality of care in Nursing"
The content structure has been designed by a team of professionals knowledgeable about the implications of specialization in daily nursing practice in trauma and vascular emergencies in Primary Care, aware of the relevance of current specialization in order to be able to act in cases of urgent pathologies, and committed to quality teaching through new educational technologies.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Trauma and Vascular Emergencies in Primary Care contains the most complete and up-to-date scientific program on the market"
Module 1. Trauma and Neurosurgical Emergencies
1.1. Lower Back Pain and Lumbosciatica
1.2. Trauma General aspects
1.3. Lower Extremity Trauma
1.4. Upper Extremity Trauma
1.5. Body and Head Trauma
1.6. Cranioencephalic Trauma Skull Fractures and Contusions
1.7. Thoracic Trauma Rib Fractures and Contusions
1.8. Vertebral Fractures and Contusions
1.9. Cerebral Hemorrhage
1.10. Spinal Cord Injury
1.11. Out-of-Hospital Major Trauma Care POLYTRAUMA CODE
1.12. Injuries and Burns
1.13. Workshop on Mobilization and Immobilization of Trauma Patients
1.14. Workshop on Functional Bandages
1.15. Plaster Workshop
1.16. Acute and Chronic Wound Care Workshop
1.17. Suture Workshop
Module 2. Vascular Emergencies
2.1. Acute Limb Ischemia
2.2. Deep Vein Thrombosis
2.3. Venous Insufficiency
2.4. Aneurysmal Disease
A unique, key, and decisive master’s degree experience to boost your professional development"