The world's largest faculty of nursing”
This Postgraduate Certificate addresses the main aspects of neurological emergencies in Primary Care, so that you will be able to deal with situations that can compromise a patient’s life. Learn how to identify, initially treat and transfer patients with neurological pathology from primary health care to the hospital"
This Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Neurological Emergencies in Primary Care is a complete program that includes comprehensive systematized action plans for neurological emergencies that primary care nurses must face in their daily clinical practice, helping them to make decisions with agility and precision in these situations.
The approach to strokes, seizures or headaches, as well as central nervous system infections, or the management of acute confusional syndrome, are some of the topics on which this Postgraduate Certificate focuses in detail. It also devotes an in-depth section to update the procedures for dealing with comatose patients.
Furthermore, the contents of the program are based on the latest scientific evidence and the experience of renowned professionals in the field of Primary Care, which makes them practical and easy to transfer to routine clinical work.
Update your knowledge through the Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Neurological Emergencies in Primary Care in a practical way adapted to your needs"
The Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Neurological Emergencies in Primary Care contains the most complete and up-to-date scientific program on the market. The most important features of the program include:
- Clinical cases presented by experts in the different specialties. The graphic, schematic, and eminently practical contents with which they are created, provide scientific and practical information on the disciplines that are essential for professional practice.
- Latest developments in diagnoses and therapies for the most frequent neurological emergencies in the primary health care setting; it also includes the management of transient confusional syndrome, procedures for the care of patients with seizures, stroke or headaches, as well as the approach to comatose patients.
- Presentation of procedural, diagnosis, and treatment techniques.
- An algorithm-based interactive learning system for decision-making in the clinical situations presented throughout the course.
- Special emphasis on test-based medicine and research methodologies in emergencies.
- All of this will be complemented by theoretical lessons, questions to the expert, debate forums on controversial topics, and individual reflection assignments.
- Content that is accessible from any fixed or portable device with an Internet connection
This Postgraduate Certificate may be the best investment you can make in the selection of a refresher program for two reasons: in addition to updating your knowledge of Nursing in Neurological Emergencies in Primary Care, you will obtain a qualification from TECH Technological University"
Forming part of the teaching staff is a group of professionals in the field of Primary Care, who bring to this course their work experience, as well as a group of renowned specialists, recognised by esteemed scientific communities.
The multimedia content developed with the latest educational technology will provide the professional with situated and contextual learning, i.e., a simulated environment that will provide immersive training program to train in real situations.
The design of the program is based on Problem-Based Learning, by means of which the nursing professional must try to solve the different professional practice situations that arise throughout the program. For this reason, you will be assisted by an innovative, interactive video system created by renowned of health and and experienced experts in the field of Primary Care Emergencies with extensive teaching experience.
This Postgraduate Certificate provides training in simulated environments, which provides immersive learning designed to train professionals for real situations"
It includes clinical cases to bring the program's degree as close as possible to the reality of care in Nursing"
The structure of the contents has been designed by a team of professionals knowledgeable about the implications of training in daily Nurse practice in care for neurological emergencies that in Primary Care, of the relevance of current training to be able to act before the patient with urgent pathology, and committed to quality teaching through new educational technologies.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Neurological Emergencies in Primary Care contains the most complete and up-to-date scientific program on the market"
Module 1. Nursing in Neurological Emergencies in Primary Care
1.1. Acute Confusional Syndrome
1.5. Central Nervous System Infections
A unique, key, and decisive training experience to boost your professional development"