The world's largest faculty of nursing”
This Postgraduate Certificate addresses the main aspects of nephrourological and endocrine emergencies in Primary Care, so that you will be able to deal with situations that can compromise a patient’s life. Learn how to identify, initially treat and transfer patients with neurological pathology from primary health care to the hospital"
This Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Nephrourological and Endocrine Emergencies in Primary Care is a complete program that includes comprehensive plans of systematized action in the face of emergencies of nephrological, urological and endocrinological etiology that primary care nurses must face in their daily clinical practice, helping them to make prompt and precise decisions.
The approach to acute renal failure and the management of acute urinary retention or nephritic colic are some of the topics in which this Postgraduate Certificate course focuses on in detail. Furthermore, it devotes an in-depth module to update the procedures for dealing with patients with endocrinological problems.
The program contents are based on the latest scientific evidence and the experience of renowned professionals in the field of Primary Care, which makes them practical and easy to transfer to routine clinical work.
Update your knowledge through the Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Nephrourological and Endocrine Emergencies in Primary Care in a practical way adapted to your needs"
The Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Nephrourological and Endocrine Emergencies in Primary Care contains the most complete and up-to-date scientific program on the market. The most important features of the course are:
- Clinical cases presented by experts in the different specialties. The graphic, schematic, and eminently practical contents with which they are created, provide scientific and practical information on the disciplines that are essential for professional practice
- Latest diagnostic and therapeutic developments in the most frequent nephrological, urological and endocrinological emergencies in the primary health care setting; it also incorporates nursing interventions for patients with acute renal failure, acute urinary retention or nephritic colic
- It also includes procedures for the care of patients with endocrine problems, hypoglycemia, addisonian crisis or hyperosmolar coma
- An algorithm-based interactive learning system for decision-making in the clinical situations presented throughout the course
- All of this will be complemented by theoretical lessons, questions to the expert, debate forums on controversial topics, and individual reflection assignments
- Content that is accessible from any fixed or portable device with an Internet connection
This Postgraduate Certificate may be the best investment you can make in the selection of a refresher program for two reasons: in addition to updating your knowledge of Nursing in Nephrourological and Endocrine Emergencies in Primary Care, you will obtain a qualification from TECH Technological University"
Forming part of the teaching staff is a group of professionals in the field of Primary Care, who bring to this course their work experience, as well as a group of renowned specialists, recognised by esteemed scientific communities.
The multimedia content developed with the latest educational technology will provide the professional with situated and contextual learning, i.e., a simulated environment that will provide immersive training program to train in real situations.
The program design is based on Problem-Based Learning, by means of which the nursing professional must try to solve the different professional practice situations that arise throughout the Postgraduate Certificate. For this reason, you will be assisted by an innovative, interactive video system created by renowned of health and and experienced experts in the field of Primary Care Emergencies with extensive teaching experience.
This Postgraduate Certificate provides training in simulated environments, which offers immersive learning designed to train professionals for real situations"
It includes clinical cases to bring the program's degree as close as possible to the reality of care in Nursing"
The content structure has been designed by a team of professionals knowledgeable about the implications of training in daily nursing practice in nephrourological and endocrine emergencies in Primary Care, aware of the current relevance of training to be able to act before patients with urgent pathology, and committed to quality teaching through new educational technologies.
The Postgraduate Certificate in Nursing in Nephrourological and Endocrine Emergencies in Primary Care contains the most complete and up-to-date scientific program on the market"
Module 1. Nephrological and Urologic Emergencies
1.1. Acute Kidney Failure
1.2. Acute Urinary Retention
1.3. Renal Colic
1.4. Acute Scrotum
Module 2. Endocrine Emergencies
2.2.1. Diabetic ketoacidosis
2.2.2. Hyperosmolar Nonketotic Coma
2.3. Addisonian Crisis
2.4. Other Endocrine Emergencies
A unique, key, and decisive training experience to boost your professional development"