The world's largest school of languages”
You will learn how to adapt written discourse to formal and informal contexts from professionals with years of experience in the sector"
This high-level training is designed for all professionals seeking to improve their writing skills in the English language in a professional environment. During these weeks of study, the student will learn how to elaborate several types of formal texts useful in a work context; will acquire a good command of the specific structures of the different types of texts; will learn how to initiate, develop and conclude a written and detailed contact with a client and will know how to react courteously in difficult situations to manage.
This specialization course perfectly combines autonomous work, classes with highly qualified native speakers and top quality didactic material, all adapted to 21st century work requirements. Starting from a B1 level of English of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), throughout the Postgraduate Certificate the student will acquire the appropriate knowledge and skills of a B2/C1 level. Its main objective is to help students acquire the necessary communication skills to be able to successfully manage in the labor market.
The compendium of contents, designed by TECH, will be the professional’s main weapon for applying the most innovative knowledge in the workplace. In this way, a thorough review will enable the students of this program to solve demanding communicative tasks and to fulfil the complex functions of these, both in a professional environment and in everyday situations. All through high quality materials, master classes and case studies taught by native teachers with extensive teaching experience.
Thanks to this intensive specialization you will be able to solve demanding communicative tasks and fulfill the complex functions of such tasks, both in a work environment and in everyday situations"
This Postgraduate Certificate in Advanced English Writing Techniques contains the most complete and up-to-date program on the market. The most important features include:
Practical case studies presented by experts
- The graphic, schematic, and practical contents with which they are created provide scientific and practical information on the disciplines that are essential for professional practice
- Practical exercises where the self-assessment process can be carried out to improve learning
- Special emphasis on innovative methodologies for teaching languages
- Theoretical lessons, questions to the expert, debate forums on controversial topics, and individual reflection assignments
- Content that is accessible from any fixed or portable device with an Internet connection
You will have the latest resources and tools that enable you to assess and improve your own learning and use of the language”
The program’s teaching staff includes professionals who bring their work experience to this training, as well as renowned specialists a from leading societies and prestigious universities.
Thanks to its multimedia content developed with the latest educational technology, it will allow the professional a situated and contextual learning, that is to say, a simulated environment that will provide an immersive learning programmed to train in real situations.
The design of this program is based on Problem-Based Learning, whereby the educators must try to solve the different professional practice situations that arise throughout the program. For this purpose, professionals will be assisted by an innovative interactive video system created by renowned and experienced experts.
A unique opportunity to specialize in advanced writing techniques with renowned professionals"
Reach your professional improvement goals with the quality of a Postgraduate Certificate designed to propel you to excellence"
Structure and content
TECH guarantees students quality content that meets their expectations, giving them the opportunity to excel in their field. Top-level professionals within the educational panorama, with extensive experience and recognized prestige in the profession, have designed the structure and content of this prestigious specialization. Native teachers with years of experience in the sector and a wide command of new technologies applied to teaching will form this intensive program’s teaching team.
You will learn to interact with native speakers with an advanced level of fluency and naturalness"
Module 1. Writing Techniques in Formal Language
1. 1. Detailed and Complex Formal Mails
1. 2. Detailed Request for Quotations
1. 3. Preparation of Quotations
1. 4. Make, Change and cancel Appointments by Mail or by Phone
1. 5. Elaboration of a Detailed and Complex Description of a Product or Service
1. 6. Complex Procedures for Sending Information About a Product or Service
1. 7. Detailed and Complex Procedures for Delivery or Return in Writing
1. 8. Detailed Drafting of Letters of Complaint and Formal Complaints
1. 9. Responses to Formal Complaints
1. 10. Preparation of Detailed Reports
You will study using a methodology created for professionals in order to achieve the greatest impact in the shortest possible time”