The world's largest school of languages”
This A1 Russian Language Certificate Course is an intensive program in which students obtain the basic skills to work with the language. It has been designed in accordance with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR), which allows the student to pass the Level A1 Russian exam without any problems, thereby certifying their level while promoting personal growth with one of the most widely spoken languages in the world.
English is hardly spoken in Russian-speaking countries. You need a basic command of the language to interact socially and professionally in Russia"
Russia has an unemployment rate of less than 5%, making it a country with good opportunities for professional growth. In order to achieve this, it is essential to have a basic knowledge of Russian, as English or other European languages are hardly spoken in this country. Therefore, this Language Certificate Course explores the basics of the Russian language, such as personal introductions, talking about people, the environment and basic conversations about personal tastes.
Take the first step towards achieving a high level of proficiency in Russian with this Language Certificate Course.
With over 40 lessons and 200 exercises, TECH offers you the most comprehensive academic course to get you started learning Russian.
It is proven that learning languages increases your Intelligence. Learning a foreign language strengthens the brain's neural networks”
José Antonio Marina.
Filósofo, ensayista y pedagogo.
A unique and stimulating experience
Flexible and Tailored
Take the best Language Certificate Course from home, at your own pace and according to your availability and schedule.
With our method, you will practice and consolidate the skills required for this level.
Join a large community and exchange knowledge and experiences with students from all over the world.
Structure and content
In order to pass Level A1 Russian, it is necessary to acquire a number of language skills, including, for example, knowledge of the Cyrillic alphabet. This A1 Russian Language Certificate Course teaches the fundamental aspects of this language in order to be able to express oneself, one's family, daily life or work at a basic level.
Where, When and How is it Taught?
This course takes place over 6 months and is divided into eleven modules. You can do it completely online, even attending our sessions and tutorials.
Learn the language of the largest country in the world and begin to immerse yourself in the culture of Dostoyevsky and Tolstoy"
Module 1. Have We Met?
1.1. Hello! How Are You?
1.2. Introducing Ourselves
1.3. Personal Information
1.4. Professional Information
- Ask and answer simple questions
- Introductions and basic greetings and farewell expressions.
- Exchange information
- Write emails and simple notes to friends
- Talk about professions
- Talk and write about yourself, where you live and what you do.
- Respond to simple and direct questions about personal details in an interview
Module 2. Me and My People
2.1. Me and My Family
2.2. What is Your Family Like?
2.3. My Friends and Colleagues
2.4. Why are You Learning Russian?
- Describe yourself and your family
- Talk about professions
- Speak and write about relationships with others
- Describe colleagues and friends: what they are like, where they live and what they do.
- Respond to simple and direct questions about interpersonal relationships in an interview.
- Fill out forms with personal details
Module 3. My World, My Likes
3.1. My Likes
3.2. My Favorite Places
3.3. The Beach or The Countryside?
3.4. Hobbies, Interests, Amusement and Recreation
- Participate in simple conversations
- Express tastes and preferences
- Talk about places
- Express agreement and disagreement
- Discuss hobbies and interests
Module 4. A Typical Day
4.1. A Day in My Life
4.2. My Life in Society
4.3. The Shopping List
4.4. We Are Having Fun
- Participate in simple conversations
- Talk about routines
- Express time and frequency
- Talking about leisure and free time
Module 5. My Work, My Studies
5.1. Live to Work or Work to Live
5.2. Job Interviews
5.4. Formal Language in the Workplace
- Describe where you work and/or study
- Discuss routines and homework
- Expressing oneself in formal and informal style
- Writing simple formal letters
Module 6. My Free Time
6.1. Games, Sports, Entertainment
6.2. Holidays and Parties
6.4. Do You Know How to Cook?
- Describe leisure events (sports, games...)
- Exchange information about free time
- Understand common expressions aimed at satisfying simple, everyday needs
- Learn to talk about events and leisure places
Module 7. My House
7.1. The House
7.2. Furniture and Appliances
7.3. Types of Accommodation
7.4. Things Around the House
- Describe the place where I live
- Describe the cultural peculiarities of life in Russia.
- Compare locations and housing
Module 8. Travel
8.1. Health Trips
8.2. Nature Trips
8.3. I Don't Leave Home Without...
8.4. Other Cultures
- Talk about travel
- Compare different destinations
- Talk about and compare cultures
- Learn to make time indications
- Learn how to write a short and simple postcard
Module 9. My Personal Belongings
9.2. My Belongings
9.3. Study Material
9.4. Work Material
- Talk about personal objects and belongings
- Discuss school supplies and study materials
- Talk about working material and tools.
Module 10. My Country
10.2. Politics and Government
10.3. Countries of The World
10.4. National Holidays
- Know how to present information about your country in a monologic way.
- Know how to compare different countries at a basic level
- Expand lexical and cultural knowledge
- Talking about festivals and traditions
Module 11. My City
11.1. Public spaces (streets, squares, parks)
11.3. Transport System
11.4. Art and Culture
- Know how to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of your city
- Know how to give and receive location instructions
- Talk about presence and absence of places
TECH has the broadest and most complete syllabus on the market: the 44 specific topics required by the CEFR for Level A1"
"Russian always seemed like a complicated language to me, especially because you have to learn a whole new alphabet. But TECH's methodology, which allows you to go at your own pace, was enough for me to take the step and learn it very comfortably and quickly. Now I'm even looking to move up to a higher level program!"
A student from Spain
"I had the opportunity to do a cultural exchange in Russia, but I had to have basic language skills. Luckily, I was able to find this TECH Course, which was just what I needed to get by with some basic fluency and interact with my peers"