The world's largest school of languages”
Whether it is to improve your curriculum vitae, learn a universal language or to be able to access millions of foreign websites, learning English is one of the academic endeavors that can provide the most benefits. It is believed that more than half of the content on the Internet is in English, and the most popular songs, novels and movies are originally published in English. Aware of the importance of this language, TECH has prepared this Language Course for A1 English following the guidelines set out in the CEFR. This gives international validity to the program, since the student will receive training focused on obtaining an official A1 certificate in English.
Learning the most widely spoken language in the world will bring you the best benefits, both for your personal and professional life"
The English language can seem intimidating at first, as there are a multitude of exceptions and pronunciations that are confusing to an outsider. The truth is that it is a language similar to many others, such as Spanish or French, which makes it much easier to learn than it seems. In addition, TECH uses a unique pedagogical methodology in which the student has at their disposal hundreds of exercises to tackle and a native teaching staff, with whom they can consult about any doubts they may have.
Knowing English will not only open more doors to jobs, but will also greatly improve your understanding in other cultural and social fields.
Studying Level A1 English is one of the most important steps you can take to give your CV a quality boost.
It is proven that learning languages increases your intelligence. Learning a foreign language strengthens the brain's neural networks”
José Antonio Marina.
Philosopher, writer, and teacher.
A unique and stimulating experience
Flexible and Tailored
Take the best language course from home, at your own pace and according to your availability and schedule
Acquire Skills and Abilities
With our method, you will practice and consolidate the skills required for this level
Join a large community and exchange knowledge and experiences with students from all over the world
Structure and content
TECH has assembled a team of native English teachers to develop all the content of this Language Course. Based on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages, this program contains all the topics necessary to successfully pass the A1 level exam. Students will find more than 150 downloadable, ready-to-print grammar worksheets and glossaries, as well as more than 240 different practice exercises to enhance their English language skills from the most basic level.
Where, When and How is it Taught?
This course takes place over 4 months and is divided into eleven modules. You can do it completely online, even attending our sessions and tutorials.
Incorporating English into your CV is almost a necessity nowadays. Do not let more time pass and enroll now in this Language Course to get your university certificate as soon as possible"
Module 1. Have We Met?
1.1. Hello! How Are You?
1.2. Introducing Ourselves
1.3. Personal Information
1.4. Professional Information
- Ask and answer simple questions
- Introductions, basic greetings and farewell expressions
- Exchange information
- Write emails and simple notes to friends
- Talk about professions
- Talk and write about yourself, where you live and what you do.
- Respond to simple and direct questions about personal details in an interview
Module 2. Me and My People
2.1. Me and My Family
2.2. What is Your Family Like?
2.3. My Friends and Colleagues
2.4. Why are You Learning English?
- Describe yourself and your family
- Talk about professions
- Speak and write about relationships with others
- Describe colleagues and friends, what they are like, where they live and what they do
- Respond to simple and direct questions about relationships in an interview
- Fill out forms with personal details
Module 3. My World, My Likes...
3.1. My Likes
3.2. My Favorite Places
3.3. The Beach or The Countryside?
3.4. Hobbies, Interests, Amusement and Recreation
- Participate in simple conversations
- Express tastes and preferences
- Talk about places
- Express agreement and disagreement
- Discuss hobbies and interests
Module 4. A Typical Day
4.1. A Day in My Life
4.2. My Life in Society
4.3. Shopping List
4.4. We Are Having Fun
- Participate in simple conversations
- Talk about routines
- Express time and frequency
- Talking about leisure and free time
Module 5. My Work, My Studies
5.1. Live to Work or Work to Live
5.2. Job Interviews
5.4. Formal Language in the Workplace
- Describe where you work and/or study
- Discuss routines and homework
- Express oneself in formal and informal style
- Writing simple formal letters
Module 6. My Free Time
6.1. Games, Sports, Entertainment
6.2. Holidays and Parties
6.4. Do You Know How to Cook?
- Describe leisure events (sports, games, etc.)
- Exchange information about free time
- Understand common expressions aimed at satisfying simple everyday needs
- Learn to talk about events and leisure places
Module 7. My House
7.1. The House
7.2. Furniture and Appliances
7.3. Types of Accommodation
7.4. Things Around the House
- Describe the place where I live
- Describe the cultural peculiarities of life in United Kingdom
- Compare locations and housing
Module 8. A Typical Day
8.1. Health Trips
8.2. Nature Trips
8.3. I Don't Leave Home Without...
8.4. Other Cultures
- Talk about travel
- Compare different destinations
- Talk about and compare cultures
- Learn to make time indications
- Learn how to write a short and simple postcard
Module 9. Have We Met?
9.2. My Belongings
9.3. Study Material
9.4. Work Material
- Talk about personal objects and belongings
- Discuss school supplies and study materials
- Talk about working material and tools
Module 10. Me and My People
10.2. Politics and Government
10.3. Countries of The World
10.4. National Holidays
- Know how to present information about your country in a monologic way.
- Know how to compare different countries at a basic level
- Expand lexical and cultural knowledge
- Talking about festivals and traditions
Module 11. My World, My Likes
11.1. Public spaces (streets, squares, parks)
11.3. Transport System
11.4. Architecture, sculpture, painting
- Know how to talk about the advantages and disadvantages of your city
- Know how to give and receive location instructions
- Talk about presence and absence of places
TECH has the broadest and most complete syllabus on the market: the 44 specific topics required by the CEFR for A1"
"I was never able to study English the way I wanted to, as the academies were either too far away or too expensive for me. Fortunately, TECH gave me the option to study online and at a much more affordable price. I couldn't be happier with the help of all the teachers to really start learning English”
A student from Spain
"English was always one of my weakest points and I couldn't learn it the way I wanted to in high schools and colleges, as the teachers were overworked. This TECH Language Course encouraged me to give it a try and I am amazed at the involvement of all the teachers and the amount of exercises and material to study. I recommend it to all those who are still hesitating to take the leap”