The world's largest faculty of nursing”
New scenarios in Chronic Care Management and Telemedicine for Nursing push us to propose new specialization programs that meet the real needs of experienced professionals, so that they can incorporate new advances into their daily practice"
The transformation towards a model that is better prepared to deal with the prevention and management of chronic health conditions is essential if health systems are to be sustainable and continue to fulfill their social function satisfactorily.
This Postgraduate Certificate aims to train managers by developing skills, techniques, methodologies and tools that promote their leadership drive, activity management, and team management in a more efficient way using the latest educational technology.
Generally speaking, when a professional is appointed manager of a hospital and had no previous training or experience, their main shortcomings are:
- Lack of leadership and cultural change skills
- Problems in relationship management (internal and external)
- Negotiation problems
- Problems handling information management systems
- Financial management problems
- Problems with legal regulations
- Supply chain management issues
- Problems managing Public Health objectives
- Problems managing threats, risks, or emergency situations.
This training program follows the competency development guidelines for managers and executives in the health, socio-health and social sectors, based on the Leadership Competencies for Healthcare Services Managers document, issued by the International Hospital Federation.
It combines the best of an Online Business School, so as to develop managerial skills, together with management, communication and social and professional responsibility skills, coupled with the social awareness and ethical conduct required in a position of responsibility in a hospital; that is what we intend to achieve in a program like this.
Get trained through this Postgraduate Certificate in Chronic Care Management and Telemedicine for Nursing ”
This Postgraduate Certificate in Chronic Care Management and Telemedicine for Nursing contains the most complete and up-to-date scientific program on the market. The most important features include:
- Practical cases developed by experts in health management and other specialties.
- The graphic, schematic, and eminently practical contents with which they are created provide scientific and practical information on the situations that regularly occur in the hospital setting.
- Presentation of practical workshops on procedures and decision making.
- Algorithm-based interactive learning system for decision-making in the situations that are presented to the student.
- Action protocols, where you can find the latest trends in healthcare management.
- Theoretical lessons, questions to the expert, debate forums on controversial topics, and individual reflection assignments
- Special emphasis is put on the scientific method and research methodology in health management.
- Content that is accessible from any fixed or portable device with an Internet connection
This Postgraduate Certificate is the best investment you can make when choosing a refresher program for two reasons: in addition to updating your knowledge in Chronic Care Management and Telemedicine for Nursing for Nursing, you will obtain a qualification from TECH Technological University”
The teaching staff includes a team of prestigious healthcare management professionals, who bring their experience to this training program, as well as renowned healthcare specialists, who complement the program by adding interdisciplinary elements.
The multimedia content, developed with the latest educational technology, will provide the professional with situated and contextual learning, i.e., a simulated environment that will provide an immersive training program designed to train in real situations.
This program is designed around Problem Based Learning, where the medical professional must try to solve the different professional practice situations that arise during the course. For this purpose, the specialist will be assisted by an innovative interactive video system created by renowned and experienced experts in the field of Chronic Care Management and Telemedicine.
You will be able to complete the Postgraduate Certificate 100% online, adapting it to your needs and making it easier for you to study while you carry out your full-time healthcare work"
Don't miss the opportunity and get up to date on the advances in Chronic Care Management and Telemedicine for Nursing to incorporate them into your daily practice"
The structure of the syllabus has been designed by a team of professionals with knowledge of the implications of training in healthcare management, who are aware of the relevance of the up-to-date training, and are committed to quality teaching using new educational technologies.
This Postgraduate Certificate in Chronic Care Management and Telemedicine for Nursing for Nursing contains the most complete and up-to-date scientific program on the market”
Module 1. Chronicity and Telemedicine Management
1.1. Complex and Chronic Patient Management
1.1.1. Chronic Care Model and Population Stratification. Kaiser Permanente
1.1.2. Management of Population Groups at Risk. Management of Complex and/or Chronic Diseases at Home
1.1.3. Chronicity and Social and Health Care
1.2. Experiences in Patient Empowerment: Active Patients, School of Patients
1.2.1. Active Patient Model. Stanford University
1.2.2. Self-care Education Program. International and Spanish Experiences
1.2.3. Patient Schools
1.2.4. Patient Empowerment and Nursing Input
1.3.1. Services Currently in Place and Future Perspectives
A unique, key, and decisive training experience to boost your professional development”